things i rekon helped me

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

things i rekon helped me

Postby Guest » 22 Jan 2008, 06:30

hi, i seem to be doing ok lately, i have only bleed once with bm in the last 3-4 months and it stopped in 2-3 days. im still not sure if i have a chronic fissure or if im just prone to getting these little cuts every now and then.
ive been using wheatgrass cream twice a day since i had my bad fissure 4 months ago and it seems to be helping as ive only had a small amount of bleeding once and i usualy get it a lot more often and it lasts longer. i also think that sitting on hot water bottle helps, and bathing the area in wrm water. also when i do feel a bit sore down there i find that eating alot of veggie soup helps keep things soft.

Re: things i rekon helped me

Postby Guest » 24 Jan 2008, 10:33

Glad to hear you are doing better! I am thrilled for you!

I am not sure what the wheatgrass cream is. I have heard of as a drink but not as an ointment. Can you tell us more about it?

Postby buttgirl » 25 Jan 2008, 10:32

I tried this with absolutely no success and a little stinging. I'm glad it worked for you, though.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby val » 25 Jan 2008, 10:46

I tried wheatgerm oil, that was relly good, I dont know if its the same kind of thing?
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86