How do I change my username to reflect my state? (Oregon)

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: How do I change my username to reflect my state? (Oregon

Postby Bummed-In-Oregon » 18 Jun 2014, 00:05

Weird, I posted again and don't see where it went. Well basically I said that I agree with mmklinemm. I bet a lot of people appreciate you Scientist for sticking around to support others. ;)

I want to know how your fissure healed, ie surgery or on its own. But I bet it's in your posts. I will read them soon.
Bummed-In-Oregon
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby Bummed-In-Oregon » 18 Jun 2014, 00:06

Weird, I posted again and don't see where it went. Well basically I said that I agree with mmklinemm. I bet a lot of people appreciate you Scientist for sticking around to support others. ;)

I want to know how your fissure healed, ie surgery or on its own. But I bet it's in your posts. I will read them soon.
Bummed-In-Oregon
Salt Bather

Postby Scientist2516 » 18 Jun 2014, 09:45

Well, it's all here: a-one-person-experiment-on-af-drugs-t7231.html

"bottom" line is: nitroglycerine, soft stools, gentle heat for several hours a day and time.

I still have a tag, which is gradually shrinking. It bothered me for a while, but not any more. I also had a couple of painful external hems, which are now gone.
Nifedipine/lidocaine, no help
Diltiazem, effective, but caused major rash
Nitroglycerine, effective.
Topical estrogen for final healing.
Gentle heat to bottom - pain relief, muscle relaxant
Kondremul mineral oil
Time - lots of time.
Status - Healed!
Scientist2516

Topics: 16

Postby Bummed-In-Oregon » 19 Jun 2014, 02:02

thanks scientist, I look forward to reading it tomorrow since it's almost midnight, the burning is worsening everyday, I want to scream. I worry heat will worsen my bum? No matter how bad the pain gets, the bloating bothers me even more and that's nuts since the pain today at one point after BM was nearly what it was post surgery and that was hell.on.earth. why do I even compare, it's so different. The tag or hem u couldn't even touch it, the entire area red as a lobster and there was a little blood. And yet 2nd opinion guy called it a tag, how can a tag hurt like that? He didn't mention either fissure but considering the pain inside, something is up. Ugh, so incompetent. My previous tag was needlessly removed yet there was no pain to me. I am still perturbed being the only one post surgery coming out pregnant looking for so long. Totally bizzare it's making me become paranoid with crazy ideas about what could have happened.
Bummed-In-Oregon
Salt Bather