Sucess story by this simple technique

hemorrhoid cream on the affected area

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Sucess story by this simple technique

Postby rahul445 » 22 Oct 2014, 23:57

Dear All,

I was suffering from anal fissure since 2 months. Man the pain was soo bad. I felt completely paralysed for a few hours after bowel moments. It affected my whole life. I couldnt go running in the morning nor i could work for a few hours. I went to the doctor who was a GP. He did a physical examination of my butt and said i had AF. He prescribed me hemorroid cream which had steroid and lidocain brand name was ANNOVATE by USV Pharma. I applied it superficially on my anus and didnt use the applicator like in idiot. Also i was prescribed lactulose which is a laxative. I did this therapy for a few days with high fibre and water but the pain kept on getting worst. I also used turmeric, coconut oil and nitroglycerin ointment but was of no use. Then after 2 months of suffering i went to a general surgeon. He inspected inside of my butt using some probe and said i had a AF at 12 oclock position which was 1.5 cm up my butt. He gave me the same ointment but said there was no point putting it superficially on my anus. He said it had to reach the AF deep inside my butt. Also he prescribed my Cremmafin which is a stool softner. I applied the cream deep in my butt using the applicator and i felt the difference immediately. Within 2 days the pain was reduced to 20%. I am continuing this for 10 days and then going to see how things go. So guys i think you should visit a surgeon and actually see where the fissure is place weather deep inside or on the surface of your anus. I will keep you posted on the success of this method.
rahul445

Topics: 1

Re: Sucess story by this simple technique

Postby Scientist2516 » 23 Oct 2014, 08:04

Thanks for telling us about your experience, rahul.
Was the internal exam painful? Did you have any anaesthetic for it?
I hope you continue to improve and heal!
Nifedipine/lidocaine, no help
Diltiazem, effective, but caused major rash
Nitroglycerine, effective.
Topical estrogen for final healing.
Gentle heat to bottom - pain relief, muscle relaxant
Kondremul mineral oil
Time - lots of time.
Status - Healed!
Scientist2516

Topics: 16

Postby LeeMS » 23 Oct 2014, 19:19

Rahul445,

So what happened -- you left us hanging here. Throw us a bone, brother.
LeeMS
Salt Bather

Postby rahul445 » 28 Oct 2014, 07:51

Hi,

The examination was a lil painful but it lasts for a minute i guess. The doc inserted a metallic probe which separates your butt for easy viewing inside. Well i felt better for a few days until yesterday it started to hurt again. I think i didnt maintain my diet well. Had beer and a lil junk food which made it worst. So i started applying the cream again which reduces the pain after BM. My appointment with the same doc is next week. Hope all is well.
rahul445

Topics: 1