This is getting ridiculous now. Help!

not healing. been years

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

This is getting ridiculous now. Help!

Postby jay2502 » 09 Dec 2014, 10:01

I have been suffering with fissures FOR YEARS.
Thought it was a skin problem, diagnosed as a fissure a year ago by rectal surgeon. Then told it wasn't, then told it was, then told I had 'sore bottom syndrome' (WTF)
Then the last time I had a camera shoved in me, by a guy who said it wasn't fissures, but one minute later changed his mind and :thankyou: said my anus was bleeding . and he would give me steroid cream to help 'heal' the fissures and the redness.
That's the last time I went to the hospital and I simply cannot go back again to be told the same thing.

I have quite a large tear which is actually above the anal opening and more 'between the cheeks' sometimes its fine and does not hurt much at all, then sometimes its really painful, even to bend down. Almost as if it heals, but then 're'tears' , and I also have pain around the anus, like very very small cuts.

Basically I am saving up to see a surgeon privately.
But is he just going to tell me what these other useless doctors have told me?

I have tried coconut oil, neozem 2% several prescriptions' gtn cream, a pure aloe plant , preperation H. Steroid cream twice.

What is going to heal me ?
jay2502
Salt Bather

Topics: 20

Re: This is getting ridiculous now. Help!

Postby Fissurefrustration » 09 Dec 2014, 11:41

So sorry to hear about your pain. your main tear is it in the sacral cleft? i.e not actually touching the sphincter? that tells me you've most likely reacted to some cream (most likely the aloe or something) and it's caused a tear. did you get any rashes/itch before it appeared? I advise medical honey (medihoney) which is great for surface wounds.

when is your pain greatest?
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Postby jay2502 » 09 Dec 2014, 12:58

Fissurefrustration wrote:So sorry to hear about your pain. your main tear is it in the sacral cleft? i.e not actually touching the sphincter? that tells me you've most likely reacted to some cream (most likely the aloe or something) and it's caused a tear. did you get any rashes/itch before it appeared? I advise medical honey (medihoney) which is great for surface wounds.

when is your pain greatest?

hey, yes after googling is does look like sacral cleft. but its been there for years.
literally it heals, (its always atleast a little bit red so can always see it) then it seems to tear again so i can feel a dent AND see it.
this also seems to flare up the whole area.

i see to constantly have very small tears on the anus lining aswell, again these change in severity, sometimes not too bad, sometimes quite painful.

the pain is not ever agonizing, its just a normal irritating pain. and very red. its enough to get me worked up ! its been there since before using any creans

would medi honey really work? and where do i get it.
jay2502
Salt Bather

Postby Fissurefrustration » 09 Dec 2014, 13:08

You can get medi honey from Amazon or any online pharmacy. You can also get it from your local chemist but will most likely be more expensive. You can get It as a body wash too, it cured my sacral cleft tear following a very nasty rash and medi honey healed it in a week or so. Give it a try and let me know! You don't need much just a small dan on your fingertip like GTN etc
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Postby jay2502 » 09 Dec 2014, 15:31

Fissurefrustration wrote:You can get medi honey from Amazon or any online pharmacy. You can also get it from your local chemist but will most likely be more expensive. You can get It as a body wash too, it cured my sacral cleft tear following a very nasty rash and medi honey healed it in a week or so. Give it a try and let me know! You don't need much just a small dan on your fingertip like GTN etc

i take it its this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Medihoney-Antib ... medi+honey

and it does more than just Manuka Honey?
jay2502
Salt Bather