pain at night

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

pain at night

Postby jlm1 » 16 Dec 2014, 09:40

Hi,

I have no idea where to post this. Sadly, I am not new to this forum although I am thankful you guys are here. I get lots of good info from this site. In a nutshell:
Diagnosed with a fissure in June, botox in July, abscess in September and simple fistula surgery in October.
I have been slowly feeling better. Very, very slowly. When I saw the CRS last week she said that I was healed. (i've heard that before) She said the fissure was pink, not there anymore. But that there wasn't any scar tissue. I asked her why I was still uncomfortable and she basically said that it was a very bad fissure, give it more time. And I have internal hemmies but that she thinks it's best to leave them alone unless they are really bothering me.
After a bm on Sunday (which thankfully doesn't hurt anymore) there was blood on the toilet paper. I figured it's the internal hemmies. The past two nights I have been woken up from sleep with pain in the 3:00 position. My fissure was at 6:00. It feels like there is something in there, moving around. It lasted a long time. Then same thing last night but this time I was woken up twice from sleep. Now it is morning and I am find, for the most part. Anyone else experience this? Could it be thrombosed hemmies? Of course, my CRS is not in today but I am waiting for her to call me back. Yet another day home from work.
I am emotionally drained from all this and it feels like a never ending story. One thing after the other. This is maddening because I am being told that I am healed but yet why am I being woken up at night? And then it goes away during the day! Mostly. I feel like I can't take one more thing in this area.
Thanks for reading and I appreciate any thoughts/suggestions you may have :)
fissure May 2014
nitro, diltiazem
botox July
fistula surgery, piece of skin tag removed Oct
fissure declared healed Dec
currently have burning/pain-told it is nerve pain
physical therapy, sitz baths, valium suppositories
hoping I am healing
jlm1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 22