Blood Spotting but no pain

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Blood Spotting but no pain

Postby rocket » 18 May 2015, 13:48

I think I might be in a very enviable position compared to most on the forum but my fissure has never really caused much pain. I have had itchiness but the worst of it is blood spotting. I have been having the blood spotting off and on for over a year which I assumed was from excessive wiping. Finally after a case of diarrhea I got a ton of blood and a visible "cut". I went to the doctors and was diagnosed with a fissure.

I have been on Nitro for almost 5 months and still a little blood blood spotting now and then and I can feel the cut.

Is anyone experiencing the small cut with blood and no pain? With no pain I am reluctant to look into more aggressive treatment but at the same time I really don't want an open sore to be with me the rest of life.

Any ideas?
rocket

Topics: 1

Re: Blood Spotting but no pain

Postby Fissurefrustration » 18 May 2015, 14:14

I've never experienced 'no pain' with a fissure - Slightly jealous!! but it may be that it is so superficial it isn't causing a problem apart from a bit of blood? I guess your just taking longer to heal and the nitro is encouraging blood to the area but maybe someone else on here can provide better insight?

FF
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56