Just bought DR.wheatgrass skin recovery cream

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Just bought DR.wheatgrass skin recovery cream

Postby Fissurefrustration » 09 May 2015, 15:51

I used Dr. Wheatgrass, it seemed ok for the first few days then came out in a huge rash. very painful!!
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Postby marflore » 23 May 2015, 10:27

Interesting to hear from others. I have tried everything - literally everything but Dr Wheatgrass Cream is the only one that worked for me. Mine started 4 years ago and it seemed to heal by itself before but about two years ago after acne treatment, it didn't heal no matter what I did. Surprisingly, after 2~3 days of applying the cream, I felt relief. The fissure was finally gone after a couple of weeks. Since then, I have kept the wheatgrass cream handy and apply it as soon as I started feeling fissure is coming back. My mom used Superbalm instead for her condition and she was very happy with it as well.
marflore

Postby hurtinend » 23 May 2015, 17:59

Interesting, I am taking wheatgrass powder now, I tried the cream a few years ago but didn't find any relief when using it. A naturopath told to me to heal from the inside, I will let you all know how the powder goes
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby marflore » 23 May 2015, 18:35

As far as I know, fiber and Dr Wheatgrass Cream are the magic formula for fissure. I have recommended it to others and they all seemed very happy as well. That's why I was surprised to hear from people here that it did not work for them. My guess is what caused fissure is different per person? I know I had a hard time healing probably because my immune system was messed up due to harsh chemical in my body then. I have been fissure free for almost 2 years. However, I get hemorrhoid occasionally but dr wheatgrass cream takes care of that, too. Hope this helps.
marflore

Postby Sufferingbadly » 23 May 2015, 23:06

I ended up getting charged for the dr wheatgrass, so even though I am not going to use it on myself... If it's a magic healer like it claims... Let's see how fast it heals my husbands cut he just got on his hand! :p I'm glad it has cured some of you! I'll let you all know how quickly he heals.
Sufferingbadly
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Savaici » 24 May 2015, 12:36

Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby salamon555 » 13 Jun 2015, 18:18

i m fixing to buy one as my condition is awful lot of pain i will try everything may help , but also looking for surgery . please any help will be appreciated
salamon555
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 7