Simple and Easy Fix

No Surgery Needed

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Simple and Easy Fix

Postby lavender » 18 Aug 2015, 21:47

Hi everyone, just like many others on here, I want to share to you my success story. I know right now it feels almost impossible to heal, but it will, if you take my advice! I suffered from anal fissures for about a year. I know it doesn't seem like a long time compared to most people, but I believe duration makes no difference. The fact is, it was a reoccurring pain, and I didn't understand why my body couldn't heal itself.

I went to the doctors, he prescribed me Rectiv. I endured all the headaches and nausea that it caused me for a good month. I prayed that it would cure me, it didn't. I tried different types of oils to sooth the area, that didn't help. I tried different stool softeners, drank more water, ate more fiber, everything the doctors told me with little to no luck.

Then one day, I decided to tell my mom about my embarrassing problem, and she gave me a lasting solution. The solution to any problem is...listen to your mom. Jokes aside, your simple and easy fix to anal fissures is...INVEST IN A DETACHABLE/ EXTENDABLE SHOWER HEAD. The reason why your fissures are not healing or reoccurring is because you keep irritating the already injured and sensitive area, with harsh paper. Even the softest toilet paper will cause abrasion to the cracked and painful wound. Like many others have said, it's like a paper cut that never heals. If you keep stretching it out and rubbing it with paper, how would it ever heal?

My mom advised me to wash myself with warm water after every time I had a bowel movement. It helps the sensitive area heal, and of course you feel super clean afterwards. It is more time consuming than just wiping yourself after you're done, but you should consider spending the extra time to take care of your body. After doing that for a week, I completely healed. I've been doing it for the last 5 months, and the pain and fissures never came back. This is definitely a lifestyle change, and I hope you adopt it and see your pain completely vanish. Best of luck!
lavender

Topics: 1

Re: Simple and Easy Fix

Postby Sufferingbadly » 18 Aug 2015, 23:50

Haha my mom didn't suggest that for me..she and my dad told me to get surgery and get it over with :nope: that was not what I wanted to hear.. Lol.

I'm glad your all healed!!!! I've had 3 different fissures in the last 4 months. I take miralax every night to be on the safe side. They are better but I'm sure it's not totally healed. Now I'm suffering from external hemmies that won't go away :verysad: ..
All this mess happened after having my baby.
How did you get your fissure?
Sufferingbadly
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Re: Simple and Easy Fix

Postby lavender » 19 Aug 2015, 00:13

Hi Sufferingbadly, ouch I'm sorry to hear you're suffering..I know that pain, it's horrible. Some people look forward to that alone time in the bathroom, for me I was dreading it everyday. My fissure came during a high time of stress. I was subconsciously tightening my anal muscles, why? The body does weird things when it's under stress. Then one day, after a large meal, it just kind of happened...lol. When the stress went away, the tear was still there, and it kept getting irritated and worse after every bowel movement.
lavender

Topics: 1