New member.

Not difficult to guess why I'm here :)

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

New member.

Postby Chicguapo2003 » 28 Aug 2015, 00:00

Hi guys

Well. Had sex with a new partner for the 3rd time. Have my doubts that he didn't use a dick piercing and not sure if it contributed to my fissures and abscess. Had surgery last week at the suggestion of my doctor. Feels better but terrified to have a bowel movement. So much so that I've continued taking the strong pain killers which cause constipation. I've done the siv baths, tried an ointment which caused my anus to go bezerk (more ouch) and have smoked weed to just relax. It's now been 7 days after the surgery and I haven't had a bowel movement. Keep in mind that I've only had 2 meals in the last 7 days. I've been surviving on broth, juice and water. Honestly, I wish I had someone here to hold my hand, literally, through this. Since that's not likely to happen, does anyone have any EXCELLENT, technical advice for dealing with my first bowel movement since surgery? I'm terrified! No joke. Thanks for reading :-/
Chicguapo2003

Topics: 1

Re: New member.

Postby Savaici » 13 Sep 2015, 06:32

Hope everything got sorted out for you and you are healing now!!! :wel:

Let us know how you're doing now!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222