Vitamin E oil?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Vitamin E oil?

Postby Fissurefrustration » 13 Oct 2015, 14:16

I'm running out of ideas.... I've just found a put of extra vitamin e oil capsules I never knew I had. I've just popped one and have put the oil over the area.... is this a good idea? it's itching quite a bit but not sure if it will help heal my micro tears?

FF
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Re: Vitamin E oil?

Postby anniebee » 14 Oct 2015, 17:54

I've done the vitamin e. I put 2 capsules in the microwave for 10-11 seconds and then carefully squeeze the oil out. That way, I know it is pure and clean. I used it for about 2 weeks but was in so much pain that I did not notice any great difference as I was also having a lot of severe irritation from a hem product. I quit the hem product.

The other day when I was really burning ,I went back to vit e and it seemed to help. It can't hurt! I also ran out of ideas and for about 2 weeks now, I have been using a sitz bath with epsom salt many times a day. I really think this is the best thing that I have tried over the past 5 months. I used to do the shower thing but you can't get it soaked enough. After a 10-15 minute sitz, I have another one in plain water for 2 minutes in case the epsom had irritated my skin. My doctor kept telling me to sitz. I did try but could not sit there for any length of time. But this time, I just made myself get through it. I have still been in agonizing pain but the sitz has given me a glimmer of hope.
anniebee
Salt Bather

Topics: 11