ANAL FIZZURE NO PAIN :O

anal fizzure with discomfort but no pain

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

ANAL FIZZURE NO PAIN :O

Postby mrsvcasey » 24 Oct 2015, 18:06

Hi I'm 23 female . Since I was 15 I was getting severe bleeding and jabs in my bum after constipation. But it always went away. The pain was like someone sticking a knife in and out. Like sitting on a knife. The pain would only last a few days and subside. I use to get this every few weeks or months. But 3 weeks ago it developed differently. I had the same constipation as usual.. I strained to get it all out. Then I had the bleeding pain and itching.. But the pain only lasted again 2 days... Since then I have this new feeling inside butt hole. It feels like really sensitive and when I cough or walk I can feel something down there its highly uncomfortable and irritated. It seems at night it gets better then when I make a bowel movement it irritates it again to cause a weird feeling off something being up there like some peice off stool didn't get removed for the last 3 weeks and is annoying me. I went to Doctor because I took photos off my rear end to see wat it looked like. And I could see scratching on the side walls entering my butt hole. She diagnosed me with anal fizzure. I have no pain with this. Just highly uncomfortable feeling it stopping me enjoying my life. When I make a bowel movement it is soft but it sets the feeling off. It feels very mildy sharp on the left side inside my bum hole. But I wouldn't call it pain.. The feelings seem to change from time to time.. It feels like something is going to slide out off my rear end but nothing is there. I'm scared it won't heal.. Because taught off surgery scare the living daylights out off me... I get anxious over it. I only have it 3 weeks. I think the feeling is sometimes lessening. But bowel movements set it off. Again I have no pain what so ever. But I find if I get diareah from the movocol I am on ( constipation relief) it BURNS AND SHARP after I am finished.. In a way THAt you would have to lie down I feel alone with this and very depressed and I want to know will it go away?? I was eating a lot off nuts... They seemed to be making me bleed. Even if bowel movements where soft if I ate the nuts I could feel everything come out. Not pain but more irritation and tenderness. And there was needle specs off blood on tissue then when I applied ointment I would notice the next day it was pinky tinged. Is this a mild fissure ?? Is what I am experiencing normal?? Any body just let me know is it normal to have a fizzure wit no pain. I had rectal exam but no hemoroides..
mrsvcasey
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: ANAL FIZZURE NO PAIN :O

Postby Savaici » 25 Oct 2015, 06:36

:wel: to the Forum! You're in the right place, though sorry fo what brings you to us...

Did the doctor give you anything for the fissure? Usually Diltiazem, Nifedipine or GTN in an ointment. You have caught it early, and that's all good.

Leave off the nuts for now. Eat veggies, fruit, not too much meat, drink at least 8-10 average size glasses of water a day. Make sure you're getting enough fibre, which is about 25g a day.

If the Movicol (Miralax) is giving you diarrhea, use a little less. Get a Sitz Bath!

Let us know! :smilyhug:
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby mrsvcasey » 25 Oct 2015, 06:44

Hello freind thanks for reply Proctosedyl ointment 30 mg at moment I was on anusol and travocol but made the itch worse. Itch has gone now just mild sharpness the feeling is lessening does this mean its healing?? Thanks
mrsvcasey
Fibre Addict

Postby Savaici » 25 Oct 2015, 08:34

Proctosedyl ointment is usually for hemorrhoids. I will attach something about it from Wikipedia below. If you don't think it's getting better, suggest the ointments mentioned above in my first post to the doctor. They are what treat anal fissures; sometimes GPs don't seem to know that!

"Both the yellowish-white, translucent, greasy ointment and the smooth, off-white suppositories are formulated for the relief of chronic pruritus ani (otherwise known anal itching or anusitis) and the treatment of pain, irritation, discharge and itching associated with haemorrhoids (otherwise known as piles). However both products are also used to provide pain relief in the treatment of anal fissure, for patients undergoing haemorrhoidectomy, (pre and post-operative), in the relief of post-partum (otherwise known as post-natal) haemorrhoidal conditions, and in the treatment of non-infective proctitis."
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby mrsvcasey » 26 Oct 2015, 08:15

I just want to know is this healing? Because sometimes it feels like its got a lot better. Then it feels after I put the nozzel up my bum to put the ointment in I can feel the feeling off something poking out. If I cough I can feel it. The feeling is changing. It has gone from a raw feeling. To a very very mild sharpness but barely noticeable. Then it changes again to a pressure feeling . it feels almost like when I sit down sometimes.. That its squashing a cut together but not sore. Iv no pain. Sometimes the itch flare up out off the blue.? Im at my Witt's end with this its driving me crazy im actually depressed over it. I just want to know is it healing :(
mrsvcasey
Fibre Addict