Coconut oil

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Coconut oil

Postby jjwu71 » 28 Dec 2015, 09:35

Can you help me with this?

I read about coconut oil and it's use for cooking and some about cosmetics and things like. But I want to know because I never use coconut oil before and I am so confused with what kind of coconut oil to use.

I have an anal fissure and it's been almost two weeks now and I know I need more fiber but the pain is awful so I need help. I can't do sitz bath all the time considering that I'm just a student and it's my roommate home so can't waste water (ps I'm from the Netherlands).

I am pretty skepticic about that coconut oil when it's for cooking you would use it for healing.

Please let me know soon.
jjwu71

Topics: 1

Re: Coconut oil

Postby Savaici » 28 Dec 2015, 20:29

:wel: to the forum!

I have given you a link below to posts on here about coconut oil, what type to get, etc. Hope that will help.

About using a Sitz Bath. I put mine on the toilet, fill it two times after going to the toilet, and don't really use that much water. It helps a lot to increase blood flow to the area,which is what you need.

When it comes to coconut oil: if it can go in your mouth, it can go on/in your anus :sunny: . Others use organic olive oil. I use Vaseline, just on the outside.

Also, do see a doctor, sooner rather than later. Your fissure is still in the acute stage and can still be cured. Ask for Diltiazem ointment from the doctor, which also increase blood flow to the area to help the fissure heal and stop the pain/spasms of the sphincter.

search.php?keywords=Coconut+&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222