Part of my skin tag is turning yellow

chronic anal fissure and sentinel pile

A sub-forum to talk about what our fissures, etc., leave behind. Tags, uncomfortable and sometimes painful. This is the place!

Return to Anal Skin Tag/Sentinel Pile

Part of my skin tag is turning yellow

Postby deltamove » 29 Mar 2016, 16:07

Hi All,

I'm new and was in the process of typing an introduction in the new user forums, I went to submit it and it didn't work and lost it all. So here's my issue in brief. Will be back for a proper intro!

Today, like I do every morning I applied Calmoseptine to my anal fissure (almost 1 year chronic, seems to be healing...slowly) and I noticed a little bit of green discharge (new). I went ahead and took pictures of it and it shows that part of the sentinel pile has turned yellow.

Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/0PvRW

Can I get some advice on what to do next? Should I plan on getting to a CRS immediately? Go to a clinic for antibiotics? Right now I have Neosporin on it. Doesn't seem to be leaking at the moment.

I'm also traveling in Eastern British Columbia (at least 3 hours from a major city) if anyone knows of a good clinic in BC please let me know.

Thanks!
deltamove
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: Part of my skin tag is turning yellow

Postby deltamove » 30 Mar 2016, 12:08

Update: it leaked a tiny bit of green pus and then a tiny bit if blood. The yellow section turned red and then started healing where it's not as red anymore. I'm going to continue to watch it and be careful. For now I will let it sort itself out.

Anyone else have experience with a bleeding pile? As if it wasn't enough that the fissure bleeds haha.
deltamove
Fibre Addict

Postby Savaici » 30 Mar 2016, 12:36

I would go to a doctor, just for them to check. If there is pus, there is a chance that it is the beginnings of an abscess, so rather sooner than later to find out. :wel: to the Forum.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby deltamove » 01 Apr 2016, 09:39

Hi thanks for welcome! I went to the clinic and the dr said it looked ok and didnt need to be drained. He said it looks like the tag is dying off a bit and comparing the pictures I took days prior it is looking better.

It's draining very slowly and leaking tiny tiny bits. The fissure seems to be doing better as there's less pain with each bm.

Hoping im out of the woods.
deltamove
Fibre Addict

Postby Youonedara01 » 23 Aug 2020, 00:21

Hi, how are you now? Any update? Did the doctor do any operation on the pus?
Youonedara01