My Personal experience with anal fissures any advice?

Need advice.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

My Personal experience with anal fissures any advice?

Postby MrsCelery » 15 Apr 2016, 03:16

I'm Dana and i'm only 17 years old, recently (December of 2015) i noticed i was getting a burning and almost ripping sensation where it shouldn't be. I was worried as when i wiped i saw blood... not a lot but blood to me is an alarming sign from areas that should be.. blood free? But anyway i was doing some research on anal fissures, what they are and how they occur.

On December 18th i was given my first prescription of Microgynon 30 (contraceptives) as i was visiting my long distance relationship boyfriend for the second time (we were only 15 the first time we met obviously no sexual interests) and i was 16 and he was too so my Mam told me she wants me safe and not do what she did and such. So i went through with it as my periods were crazy patterned anyways. After a month or so with these pains i knew something wasn't right so i searched google about my symptoms and i had never heard of an anal fissure so i was freaking out :rofl: . But then i came across the causes of Anal fissures, and its not certain but a few women have openly said once they started taking contraception pills they had the same symptoms, now i want to know if its 100% certain and i have to deal with this for as long as i take these pills or is there any other possibilities?

My family do not know and its been 5 months, i am worried for myself, i'm not embarrassed about going to see a doctor but i would like other people who have had similar experiences to come to me and tell me if this is normal, Warm regards - Dana :D
MrsCelery

Topics: 1

Re: My Personal experience with anal fissures any advice?

Postby FissureFighter80 » 15 Apr 2016, 16:29

Hi Dana,

I hope other people specially women on this forum can share their stories with you soon but in the meanwhile I urge you to go see a doctor as soon as possible.

Anal pains and blood can be caused by fissures and/or hemorrhoids so its best that you get examined by a qualified doctor ASAP.

Its just human body so dont worry too much about it or be embarassed about it. Just speak to a doctor and if need be tell your parents about it as well.

Hope you get better soon :)
FissureFighter80
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4

Postby MrsCelery » 16 Apr 2016, 11:08

FissureFighter80 wrote:Hi Dana,

I hope other people specially women on this forum can share their stories with you soon but in the meanwhile I urge you to go see a doctor as soon as possible.

Anal pains and blood can be caused by fissures and/or hemorrhoids so its best that you get examined by a qualified doctor ASAP.

Its just human body so dont worry too much about it or be embarassed about it. Just speak to a doctor and if need be tell your parents about it as well.

Hope you get better soon :)

Thankyou so much for your advice, I've made an appointment for Tuesday as I am busy all other days. I'll still listen to advice and i have told my grandmother (I live with her) and she's advised me to eat plenty of fruit and drink plenty of water until i go to my appointment. :thanx:
MrsCelery

Postby FissureFighter80 » 19 Apr 2016, 11:59

Well done for being brave and honest with your family. Your granny gave you good advice ... dont be worried and also search around on this forum for good food advice to keep your stools soft. I have generally found that having a plate full of mixed fruits + drinking lots of water makes things a lot more comfortable when it comes to business time.

Hope all goes well :)
FissureFighter80
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4

Postby MrsCelery » 20 Apr 2016, 12:58

FissureFighter80 wrote:Well done for being brave and honest with your family. Your granny gave you good advice ... dont be worried and also search around on this forum for good food advice to keep your stools soft. I have generally found that having a plate full of mixed fruits + drinking lots of water makes things a lot more comfortable when it comes to business time.

Hope all goes well :)

All good news! i came from my doctors appointment after an examination and received two creams to apply 2-3 times a day, I'm very glad I've been checked now. My diet is full of strawberries and water (obviously my meals too :bouncer: ) Thankyou so much for the advice :) Hopefully i should get better quickly! :thankyou:
MrsCelery