Miracle Cure To Fissure By My Biomed Son

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Miracle Cure To Fissure By My Biomed Son

Postby FissureSolution » 18 Oct 2013, 00:12

I live in the U.S. and the only medication I heard is from Australia. It is surprising, I went to so many doctors and they all wanted to do endoscopy, useless procedures, recommending me for surgery options, and not giving me any solutions other than pumping me full of stool softners and fiber tablets.

My son finally fixed it using a combination of his chemistry skills, which he was always good at.

He combined TopCare HYDROCORTISONE 1% cream (over the counter) from any store and it can be combined with a form of Burn Gel aka Hydrocortisone Menthol or a Hydrocortisone Lidocaine 1% solution mix. If you are not afraid of mixing things as a last resort and a hopeful solution, this is the miracle combination. Use Every single day with a swab (even if you need to insert it) and you will see the pain go away in 3-4 days / less than 1 week. And if you get cured and see it is getting better, All I ask is no fees but just let me know if my son made a great contribution to this problem. He will be delighted.
FissureSolution

Topics: 1

Re: Miracle Cure To Fissure By My Biomed Son

Postby VVV » 16 Jul 2016, 20:50

it is a steroid hormone to treat skin cuts and inflammatory condition... so, probably why not is to try to treat AF... but the main problem is spasm and after spasm is reduced any medication should work..
VVV
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6