Hi

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Hi

Postby jlconferido » 21 Aug 2016, 21:22

Hi everyone! I am a male a live in the Philippines. I searched for something and it led me to this forum. I am experiencing pain everytime I have a bowel movement and a burning sensation that will last for hours. My problem started years ago when I get constipated. I will just drink water and it will go away after a few days. My real problem started in February this year when the pain during bowel movement became persistent. It went away again and came back after a month. The pain became sharp and the burning sensation will persist and more intense. I did self-medication of Daflon. I took 2 pills each 3 times a day for 4 days and 2 pills 2 times a day for 10 days and I thought the hemorrhoids that I have never went away. Finally, I went to a doctor and told me to continue with Daflon plus Faktu suppositories for a week. I felt slight improvement but the nagging pain and burning sensation drained me. My friend told me that I might have anal fissure instead. I searched for info and came across a site on anal fissure regimen involving coconut oil, hot sitz bath and drinking lots of water. I followed this plus Faktu suppositories and I am on this regimen for more than 3 weeks. I also am taking psyllium fiber and eating okra. My pain has subsided quite significantly and the burning sensation too. Sometimes I will get paranoid when I get a sharp pain and will get a long burning sensation feeling. I guess not all sh*ts are the same. :lol: I changed my eating habits drastically and I hope that this problem of mine will totally disappear. I guess that I am healing quite well right? Thanks and hope all is good with y'all.
jlconferido

Topics: 1

Re: Hi

Postby Savaici » 23 Aug 2016, 14:45

Sounds good! Keep at it as it sounds like the correct method!

Good luck!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here