New member - accident with sex toy!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New member - accident with sex toy!

Postby positivesun » 07 Oct 2016, 15:51

Agreed the doctors don't know much they are just repeating what their textbooks in college told them and they push the pharmaetueticals that pay for their vacations to the tropics.

I was hoping the MRI might reveal something. Hmm back to the drawing board.

No updates on my end, continuing with the dilator to see if that has any effect.

I will keep you updated.

Take care and try to enjoy the weekend.
positivesun
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby Firefly » 10 Oct 2016, 08:20

Something new happened.

Since last Friday I've had a constant ache on the right hand side of the gland and penis shaft. Never had this before explicitly on other side. Hurts even more after passing stools. This is just a nice little extra beside my burning pain in anus and pelvic floor which have haunted me for almost three months.

Maybe it's my prostate again or some neural windup.

Happy Monday everyone!
Firefly
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby positivesun » 10 Oct 2016, 16:05

This seems to relate to the nerves and muscles which are all closely related in this region. Trauma to the anal area can cause the connected muscles in the area to contract and further impact other areas.
positivesun
Salt Bather

Postby positivesun » 01 Dec 2016, 02:11

Hey firefly any new updates? Haven't heard from you in awhile! I hope all is well
positivesun
Salt Bather

Postby Firefly » 02 Dec 2016, 08:46

positivesun wrote:Hey firefly any new updates? Haven't heard from you in awhile! I hope all is well

Hello positivesun,

And thanks for asking. Unfortunately, I don't have any good news. Constant burning pain remains deep in anus and in natal cleft area. Numbness in foreskin, burning in very end of urethra. I've pretty much lost all hope of recovery. My PT tries to convince me otherwise, but I just don't see it happening anymore.

Doctors I've seen are faithfully repeating manthra of "chronic prostatitis". I agree that my symptoms are very similar as they are in CP, but I don't buy that theory anymore. My prostate is not painful when it was digitally examined. Also sitting makes my ass hurt like hell. They just don't have any idea. I'm 100% convinced my rectum pain is result of neural damage (pudendal nerve perhaps) caused by overstretching pelvic floor 4 months ago.
Firefly
Fibre Addict

Postby positivesun » 02 Dec 2016, 12:54

Firefly please do research on DMSO. I was at the end of the line as you are, this is a product that definitely turned things around for me and gave me hope. I bought one off amazon that has rose and aloe in it for 20$. It helps heal the nerves. Also look up NuLeaf Naturals CBD oil. The CBD is also potent for helping to repair nerves. If you can only afford one definitely try the DMSO.
positivesun
Salt Bather

Postby Firefly » 06 Dec 2016, 16:38

I had a prescription for Tramadol and this weekend I decided to try it. One 50mg pill rendered me almost pain-free for over 5 hours! Thats amazing stuff! I know this is drug you must be very careful with you build up tolerance etc. and it made me feel loopy. Still, this is the first drug that has truly helped me.

I'll take a look at DMSO you mentioned. I'm also seeing a new pelvic PT tomorrow for the first time. Take care.
Firefly
Fibre Addict

Postby positivesun » 07 Dec 2016, 15:20

Thats awesome to hear about the drugs I just worry about it simply masking the symptoms rather then curing the problem. Keep us posted and best of luck!!
positivesun
Salt Bather

Postby positivesun » 08 Jan 2017, 02:49

Hey Firefly!

Any new updates? I am hoping you found a solution and can help us!

Also do you ever have any shooting stabbing pain around the stomach area?
positivesun
Salt Bather

Postby Firefly » 08 Jan 2017, 05:02

Hi,

Thank you for asking, but there's still no improvement in my condition :I

I'm unable to sit longer (without ring cushion) than few minutes until the tearing/burning pain starts to build up in the rectum and perineum area. Sometimes when I've had to sit for a short period of time (last time when my eyes were examined) I even notice the pain radiates to the tip of penis. Also, the skin on my whole buttocks area feels constantly sore and sensitive.

And yes, I have had those shooting/stabbing pains in my stomach area. Fortunately these occur quite rarely and not bother me so much.

My pelvic floor pt did a biofeedback test for me which should show if those pelvic muscles are in spasm, but they were not. My sphincter had a good resting tonus and contraction force. These are good findings and give me some hope.

These remedies work for me

- Lidocaine gel 2% applied to buttocks area. This stops the over sensitive sensation for 30mins at a time, then I have to reapply
- Micro Reheatable cushion filled with grains
- I bought a TENS unit. I connect electrodes on my sacrum area (my Pt guided me how to use this) and let it run for 30 mins at a time. Twice a day.

I tried nortriptyline drug but had to quit it after few days because it caused me a tinnitus which persists after two weeks :(

Positivesun have you noticed any improvement?
Firefly
Fibre Addict