What does your anus feel like

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

What does your anus feel like

Postby Alfaman147 » 19 Dec 2016, 14:14

Hey guys. This is a random question. I have always noticed this and have had hundreds of anal and rectal examinations but what does the inside of your anus feel like??? When ever I apply creams to the inside of my anus I can feel like these strands that run vertically up onto my anus. They are like muscle fibres or tendons. But they surround the anus. Almost like strands of wire. I suffer from am anxiety disorder where I suffer from anal tension and pressure. It's anxiety that causes these muscles to become tense and spasm. I can feel them flutter sometimes. I have had this on and off for 6 years or so. A few beers and the feeling goes away. Or even distraction makes it go away. But these fibres feel slightly tender to touch which I'm guessing is because of tension.
Alfaman147
Salt Bather

Topics: 8

Re: What does your anus feel like

Postby Fissurefrustration » 06 Jan 2017, 10:20

Hi Alfa,

I've never been able to have a real good 'feel' back there as it's usually far too painful! everyone is built slightly differently and your canal sounds normal to me, we will have lumps and bumps from mini hemis etc

Anxiety usually makes everything worse!!
FF
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56