Thin Anal Skin

No Matter What

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Thin Anal Skin

Postby kikaida » 09 Jan 2017, 14:06

Hi there,

The hardest part for me to accept is what the CRS told me. I have posted about this before because I had so many surgeries due anal to warts I have thinning of the skin in the anal area. Therefore, I would always get anal fissures even though if I had surgery. The CRS told me that I would not benefit from the LIS surgery. Although my anal fissure are superficial they have been chronic from August 2015. I wish I could go back in time and made better choices when I was younger. So for me right now is learning how to manage my health. Eat better, sleep more, and try not to get constipated. And if another fissure occurs, try not to freak out about it and let time heal. That's all I can do! Life sucks but like my CRS said to me...it could be worse.

Kikaida
kikaida
Fibre Addict

Topics: 10

Re: Thin Anal Skin

Postby getmylifeback » 20 Jan 2017, 22:54

Hello,

I would suggest also speaking to a therapist, the worst part about anal conditions besides the physical pain and the mental agony. It important to have someone to talk about it and be an avenue to vent as it will help with anxiety that comes. Being able to deal with the new "normal" is important for the quality of life aspect. I wish you well and stay strong!
getmylifeback
Fibre Addict