4 chronic fissures/anal tags

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Postby blueangel » 26 Jan 2017, 12:32

Does anyone else have multiple anal fissures? I have had a couple for almost 20 years now.. These are torn to the muscle fibers and have large skin tags. I have a 3rd one that is about 8 years old and also has a big skin tag. A couple of weeks ago I developed a 4th fissure...I am stunned that I have another one. It is large and deep too. So basically I have them at all 4 quadrants. There must be something else going on besides tight sphincter muscle.

I am not constipated at all and never have been. I do have a lot of pressure with the passing of the stool. It shoots out like a fire hydrant. It is not loose or diarrhea, but is formed. I wonder if this doesn't allow time for my sphincter to relax all the way. Also, just found out I have Ehlers Danlos Snydrome. I wonder if the thin skin associated with this condition is contributing. I also have vulvodynia which is caused in part by pelvic floor dysfunction.

I am seeing doc again next week, but wondered if any of you have this severe of a case? The pain is unreal! I am using my lidicaine/calcium channel blocker cream for now, but it's not doing much. I am concerned of what is going to happen for me. If you have a similar situation please let me know. Thanks
blueangel

Topics: 3