Slight burning during BM

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Slight burning during BM

Postby 8amCoffee » 22 Mar 2017, 01:37

Long time reader first time poster.

So I had one bad anal fissure at the begining of the year which healed but then I retore it about 3 weeks ago. The usual blood and pain was there for the first week. The only thing that is bothering me is a small burning feeling and I must mention it is not painful at all during and only during a BM.

Also during longer walks I get a small itch, nothing un bearable but noticibale.

Are these signs of healing after 3 weeks or does this require a doctor visit with intervention?
8amCoffee

Topics: 1

Re: Slight burning during BM

Postby Canadabum » 23 Mar 2017, 16:36

8am...welcome to the forum! Glad that it has been helpful to you -- and very sorry to hear you are also dealing with an AF.

It is really hard for anyone reading this to tell you what you are dealing with -- the only conclusive way of finding out is to consult a good CRS. If you have any doubts I would go get a consult.

The burning could be so many things -- fecal matter around the fissure site, spasms, scar tissue. Not sure what the itch is...somehow it seems that when that part of the body is out of whack there are lots of unexplainable sensations and feelings.

3 weeks is not to far along -- so the sooner you see a doc the better -- they may be able to suggest a very conservative method of dealing with it that will resolve things soon.

Best - CB
Canadabum

Topics: 19