Essential Oils

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Re: Essential Oils

Postby sunshine_atl » 19 Apr 2017, 20:29

hi all,
wanted some feedback on my case. I do experience pain during BM due to a fissure which gives me a glass cut kind of feeling during the initial time of bowel, and then I am able to pass the BM fine (no blood in stools). There is no pain during the remainder of the day, only during the initial BM passing phase. I visited the CRS, and initially he prescribed me the hydrocortizone cream,which I was applying for a few days. During my last visit, he prescribed me the nephedipine ointment and mentioned it would relax the muscles and help me get rid of that initial glass-cut sensation during BM. I have been applying the nephedipine gel topically (on the outside) since a couple of days, but not seeing any changes as such. may be it would take some more time to take effect. also I have heard of the h-fissures oil and have ordered it online. has this oil worked for anyone & since it's homeopathic can it be applied in conjunction with the nephedipine ? I have heard a lot of cases wherein the LIS has really not cured the anal fissure (LIS being almost equivalent to what the nephadipine does, i.e. enlarging and relaxing the muscle spasm)..

appreciate any inputs on the same...
sunshine_atl
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby cjoy22 » 24 Apr 2017, 23:55

I just ordered the H fissure oil tonight as well. I've been dealing w fissures for a long time and I'm trying this as a last resort in hopes to not need surgery. I do have the blood. That is great that you don't.
cjoy22
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby sunshine_atl » 25 Apr 2017, 13:14

Since I am using the niphedipine ointment as suggested by my CRS, I am currently holding off on applying the h-fissure oil as I am not sure if these can be used concurrently/simultaneously. do keep me posted if it works for you, from the reviews that I read on the website that have been posted by people all over it seems to have worked as a miracle for a lot..
sunshine_atl
Fibre Addict

Postby cjoy22 » 25 Apr 2017, 13:38

I have tried the nifedipine-- mine always ends up ripping again after I stop I will think I'm healed and then nope :( I will let you know
cjoy22
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby sunshine_atl » 25 Apr 2017, 15:00

Just like you, I will keep following this post. As mentioned in my previous post, a lot of reviews that I read on the h-fissures oil mentioned that it has cured chronic anal fissures successfully. At the same time, it has not worked for some cases. May be you can give it a shot, good luck to you and I hope it resolves your problem for good and you are back fit and healthy. Keep me posted...
sunshine_atl
Fibre Addict