Got bad news. Incision isn't healing. Need advice

Anyone have to have another procedure for the incision?

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Got bad news. Incision isn't healing. Need advice

Postby Sal7864 » 02 Aug 2017, 07:01

Both of those factors keep very well cause the slow healing I know my abscess did. But it's hard to say everybody is different, my doctor said he does not see this this too often. He says it should be completely healed in 1 to 2 weeks after the surgery that means the leakage would stop as well I sure hope so I'm so tired of this it is one me out mentally and physically. Hopefully it works out well for both of us and we will get through this best of luck to you!
Sal7864
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Postby embarrasedguy1971 » 01 Sep 2017, 08:59

Hello Sal,
How did your procedure go? Hope you're healing well now.

eG
embarrasedguy1971
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby Sal7864 » 01 Sep 2017, 09:20

I think it went very well so far so good have had 4 movements since kind of hard but no bleeding just a trace of blood on one stool, and no leakage and not much pain.Fingers crossed that this will end I! Thank you for asking! I am taking Colace and drinking lots of water to soften them up a bit but again so far so good hopefully it will hold up
Sal7864
Salt Bather

Postby raoden » 17 Sep 2017, 16:46

Hi Sal,

Good that you are feeling well after your other procedure. Hopefully you are fully healed soon.

I had an appointment with my CRS after 6 weeks and there was tiny bit that was not fully healed. Which he cauterized again. But he said that I should be fine and will not have to come back unless there is any big issues. It has been 3 weeks since my last appointment and feeling completely normal now. Thankfully the abscess did not develop into anything worse. Good luck with your healing!
raoden
Salt Bather

Postby Sal7864 » 17 Sep 2017, 17:25

Hi Raoden
I go back to see my surgeon tomorrow for my follow-up. I don't think it's all the way healed it doesn't really leak but I have to wipe usually while after I go but it's not enough to drain my underwear so I'm not sure. I hope this is not a good as it gets I'll be really upset if that the case.
I guess I'll find out tomorrow glad to hear that you're healed up and thank you for the thoughts
Sal
Sal7864
Salt Bather