Do creams work together? Or need to apply separately?

Want to use both sudocreme and nifedipine, can I out them on together?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Do creams work together? Or need to apply separately?

Postby Izzy » 06 Aug 2017, 18:57

I am 38, male, from Europe but now live in Asia for work. had fissure + hemorrhoids for the last 20 years but no as bad as this time.
In the previous bouts of this they would pass after a few days of treatment with over the counter creams. Now it's much worse.
I have been suffering for the last 7 weeks, this time, the pain of the fissure was the strongest i ever experienced.
For the past 2 weeks I have been using nifedipine and the results are good, the bleeding stopped and the duration of pain is less, before it would hurt for a whole day and I couldn't do anything, now the pain is only after a BM, and still lasts up to half a day. The intensity of the pain after poo seems to be more, the spasms really hurt. I assume it spasms since they start abt 20 mins after the BM.
I have been taking konsyl every morning, lidocaine and Nifidipine. I also use a hemorrhoid cream (tribenoside 5%).
How to apply these creams so they don't block each other. I also want to use Sudocream, but don't know if putting cream on cream will work. Will it be better to apply them at 1 hour intervals?
Amy advice will be appreciated.
Izzy

Topics: 1