Anyone use fresh Aloe vera meat?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anyone use fresh Aloe vera meat?

Postby rockingrat » 13 Aug 2017, 12:11

Hey, recently I've heard a method to heal AF, buy fresh Aloe vera, cut the meat into thin piece and insert it into rectum before sleep. It sounds like working as Suppositories. And it will be pushed out by next BM.

Have anybody tried that? or simply use Aloe vera gel?

Thanks,
Zack
rockingrat

Topics: 1

Re: Anyone use fresh Aloe vera meat?

Postby monkeybutt812 » 16 Aug 2017, 11:52

Zack I've used fresh aloe directly from the plant on my skin tags and as a moisturizer. I think it could help some to heal a fissure. I was cutting open the aloe and using my finger to to massage it in. I like the fact that at least you know exactly what it is, it's natural, and doesn't have a ton of other ingredients like many of the creams.

I'd give it a try...
monkeybutt812
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Postby scaredritz » 16 Aug 2017, 12:23

monkey butt - has aloe vera helped your skin tags in any way?
scaredritz
Fibre Addict

Topics: 13

Postby monkeybutt812 » 16 Aug 2017, 16:43

Yeah aloe has helped at times with soreness, also when I feel overly "dry" down there. Real aloe pulp actually seems to absorb into the skin pretty well. Also, I feel aloe shrinks my tag some.
monkeybutt812
Salt Bather

Postby monkeybutt812 » 16 Aug 2017, 16:49

They have stalks of aloe plant at the grocery store some times that's where I've bought it, and it last a long time because you don't really use that much at a time unless maybe your ingesting it.
monkeybutt812
Salt Bather

Postby monkeybutt812 » 18 Aug 2017, 20:10

Lately I've been having an itching problem. I get intense itching sometimes after BM and I'm not sure what is the root cause. It's been going on for months now. Several months ago I trimmed the hair around my anus down to have an easier time cleaning up. The result it seems has been intense itching. I still think this itch has something to do with me being hairier than average, however I'm a bit stumped at this point and just hoping it subsides some.

I use a bidet sprayer to clean up. It's not the first time I've had this itchy ass syndrome, but this has been going on a while. Last couple days I've been using Calmoseptine, and while it does provide temporary relief the itching comes back even more after a couple days.

In the past Ive used coconut oil or washing with a mild soap and usually the itch starts to go away. I also trim my hair down, however lately it seems my ass hair is just out of control and cant be tamed. Even just trimming it seems to make me itch like hell. Idk what to do.
monkeybutt812
Salt Bather