My experience with anal fissure - all remedies compilation

A compilation of all remedies and medicines tried by me and its effects

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

My experience with anal fissure - all remedies compilation

Postby vincent1708 » 17 Dec 2017, 11:35

First of all, I am not a native english speaker, please bear with me.

I have intermittent fissures, they come and go every now and then, and I am very curious and experimental so I have tried almost everything. Here is the complete guide for everyone else suffering for this b*tch of the butt.

1. 0.2% Nitroglycerine
Very good medicine, but the only down side is you will get a headaches and sometimes, these headaches are very extreme. For this reason I applied it only at night. But i works is what I can say. It takes around 3-7 days to show results. But as most of you might have experienced, very bad headaches and not to forget there are tons of other issues also, so get a prescription for it. [Score 5/10]

2. Sitz Bath

I did not found it to be too practical but it is indeed very useful. I mean I just cannot sit in hot water for 20 minutes. But the last time I had fissure, the doctor suggested me so I had tried it. Overall it is very slow process and once you start feeling better, you will forget about it. [Score 3/10]

3. Aspirins
Well I am not really into pain killers, but if you are really having a tough time controlling the pain, I was advised acuvin 1 everyday and it was quite helpful to reduce the pain. But don't use it without a prescription. [Score 7/10]

4. Turmeric paste and Cocunut Oil
OMG, this was a wonderful discovery. I merely 2 days I cured my fissure, can you believe that? I mean in 2 days. So I bought raw turmeric and made a paste of it and mixed cocunut oil in it and applied it on my fissure and guess what, I worked. But the only downside was that turmeric is yellow and a very strong dye. My white underwear :oops: [Score 7/10]

5. Aloe Vera Gel

Well for most, aloe vera is soothing but it won't heal the fissure. It will sooth the skin and you will feel better but don't expect that it will heal the fissure. But no harm in trying, its natural so no side effects, fair deal? [Score 5/10]

6. Cocunut Oil

Well cocunut oil is very good, but in my case, its effects were very limited. It had effects but very slow. Not recommended for instant effect. But you can apply it once the fissure starts to improve. [Score 5/10]

7. Ducolex Syrup
Its really awesome, but remember, it will take time of around 5-7 days to show its real effect. So its upto you to try. [Score 5/10]

8. My mystery mix
So let me tell you my observation on why fissures keeps recurring or the most common reason of fissures.

The most common reason is constipation. You have have dry stool in the rectum and when you try squeezing your rectum to get it out, it tears your skin. Now let say you are having a tear and so you miss your bm or because of the pain, you try not to squeeze it which in turn hardens the stool further. Because the stool is already there, it exerts a pressure on the fissure and the anus area and you feel the constant pain in your ass. Situation gets out of control and it starts a cycle and not to mention the blade like pain. I get goosebumps even when writing blade. :groan:

So now after understanding the basics, I changed the plan. No more Nitrogycerine, no more turmeric and cocunut.
I bought a laxative which was ayurvedic. You eat it at night and in the morning you pass the stool easily. A little pain but due to the laxative your stool will be watery so the pain will be comparatively very bearable. Once the stool is out, you will feel an instant relief from the pain. This is the first part.

I bought an oil called Himgange from the departmental shop. I applied it on the fissure after eating the ayurvedic laxative at night. It stimulates and soothes the area and reduces inflamation.

So time required 1-2 days maximum. Price - negligible [ less than 5 dollars]

Fellows this was my story on how I manage my fissures its painful and embarrassing, but as I referred this website initially and learnt a lot, this is my 1 percent to the community. I hope it helps.

So if you don't find it in your locality, you can drop me a message and I will buy it here and ship it to you.

Best!
vincent1708

Topics: 1

Re: My experience with anal fissure - all remedies compilati

Postby hurtinend » 17 Dec 2017, 20:12

what is the name of the Ayurvedic laxative?? Is it Triphala?
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby vincent1708 » 17 Dec 2017, 21:46

hurtinend wrote:what is the name of the Ayurvedic laxative?? Is it Triphala?

Its called Pet Saafa but there are many others too
vincent1708

Postby Cest » 19 Dec 2017, 13:05

Hi
where do we get oil from?is it online available?
How much time does this take to cure it completely?
Cest

Postby vincent1708 » 19 Dec 2017, 22:48

Ya its available online. Search for Himgange on amazon.com

Well it takes a day or two to get relieve from the excruciating pain but to heal completely it will take around a week or two
vincent1708

Postby Myitzu » 20 Dec 2017, 16:01

Is it Himgange Ayurvedic Hair Oil ? thanks
Myitzu
Salt Bather

Topics: 4