One month and need advice

internal hemorroid

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

One month and need advice

Postby cmb818 » 12 Feb 2018, 00:08

Hi there,

A little less than a month ago I had a painful bowel movement and experienced significant blood loss. I believe I have internal hemorrhoids and a fissure that isn't healing properly. I haven't seen a doctor since I don't have insurance at the moment.

I've tried prep H and supplemented a lot of fiber, apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil into my diet. For the most part I'm healed but do not have regular bowel movements like I used to. I'm trying to fix my diet and exercise more but I'm losing hope to ever feeling like myself again.

I'm wondering if anyone has inflamed veins around the rectum during the healing process and if this ever goes away? I still find it difficult to insert the prep H tip in and can see a red tears. During bowel movements I feel a scraping sensation inside. Lately also think I've developed a hernia near my pelvis from all the stress it's causing me.

Please share your story and if I should look into vitamin e oil or other options to help the inflamed veins.
cmb818

Topics: 3

Re: One month and need advice

Postby Mypoorbutt » 12 Feb 2018, 05:01

Hi, it’s difficult to heal hems as it can often be a case of healing over time. I find that soaking cotton wool in colodial silver and placing it on the hems for a few hours or overnight really helps to reduce the swelling.
Good luck
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby cmb818 » 12 Feb 2018, 09:37

Thank you for the reply. I'm wondering if collodial silver is safe to use? Will it have an effect on my open fissure?
cmb818

Topics: 3

Postby Mypoorbutt » 12 Feb 2018, 10:45

I use it and it has never hurt my fissure even when it was at its worst. But if your concerned don’t leave on for as long
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20