Miserable as Fffff

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Miserable as Fffff

Postby Lsfb1989 » 05 Apr 2018, 06:34

Ive just started a new job, aka dont feel like I can really call in sick already, but I am majorly flaring. This is the worst my pain has ever been. My usual complaint is blood and pain for around 15 mins after using the bathroom - the pain isnt stopping now. I had a look and the fissure is back and looks red. I am worried I have an infection, its incredibly sore to touch and walking hurts as obviously the cheeks are touching. Sitting down is also painful. I was meant to see CRS in May, been moved to Aug which is okay as its not a serious thing or cancer, but never this painful. I could see a GP, but I dont know if they will want to interfere if I am consultant-care. If I could chop this thing out right now to stop the pain, I 100% would. Sorry for the rambles. I just dont know what to do.
Lsfb1989
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 19

Re: Miserable as Fffff

Postby Vishal » 05 Apr 2018, 18:15

I think you should try to see a GP to determine if its an infection. Have you tried doing sitz baths. They really help with the pain. This site is filled with pain management tips i think you will find useful. Hope you find relief soon..
Vishal
Salt Bather

Topics: 2