Welcome Fissureboy!!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Welcome Fissureboy!!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 23 Apr 2008, 13:36

What the cream does is just loosen up the entire anal canal below the sphincter. Tightness is a primary problem in getting the fissure to heal, so a relaxed anal canal aids that, and it also help pass the stools easier without so much trauma.
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 23 Apr 2008, 13:38

That is why this is such a day to day process! If you GO everyday its like starting over and over! Understandably why you need to be so persistent!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 23 Apr 2008, 13:39

You need your stools soft and fluffy since you do have to go every day. Keep using the cream, Tom. It may not heal you but it is a big help.
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 23 Apr 2008, 13:42

I am siiting here in my office and right now virtually pain free for the first time in months! Someone had mentioned to me sitz baths and I was trying to do them regularly but my profession does not allow for that so I do one in the AM and a nice hot bath at night

Postby Fissulyna » 23 Apr 2008, 15:54

Great news Tom Image !!! Just don't make classic newbie mistake - stopping with the regiment too soon. Remember that even after healing, your fissure site needs about a YEAR to regain it's full pre fissure strength !!!
No fooling around with diet and cream Image - one mistake is enough to make you start all over Image !!!
Best of luck !!!
Last edited by Fissulyna on 24 Apr 2008, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 07:04

Yes I know Not out of the woods yet! I have tried several different diets and may actually have found one. I was at a political function last night and the spread (food) looked sooooo good but I was afraid to touch anything. The only think that I did eat was the cantlope, watermelon, and honey dew. Guess that couldnt hurt!

Postby Fissulyna » 24 Apr 2008, 13:36

No, all fresh fruit is beneficial : ) ! I never had problems with any of them . Just be careful with fruits with seeds - make sure you take all seeds from tangerines for example.
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61