do skin tags cause sharp sting

sharp sting while BM

A sub-forum to talk about what our fissures, etc., leave behind. Tags, uncomfortable and sometimes painful. This is the place!

Return to Anal Skin Tag/Sentinel Pile

do skin tags cause sharp sting

Postby scaredritz » 28 Apr 2017, 14:05

Hi again..
Ok, so i was hvng pretty good days for the past 13 days ( yes, i was counting) and then two days back i felt a sharp sting while passing stool. Same yesterday and today. It is just a sharp pain / sting while passing stool ( mostly at the beginning). there is nothing afterwards - no burning or itching or anything.
Being the paranoid person that i am , i hv started to worry about it. My question is can it be skin tags that is causing me that sting/pain or it might be anything else. I know it is not as bad as some of u hv been going through but still...i need to put my mind to rest.
Thank u for listening..
scaredritz
Fibre Addict

Topics: 13

Re: do skin tags cause sharp sting

Postby bottice » 03 Aug 2018, 11:59

this is a late reply but yeah I think its the skin tag thats causing the sharp pain. It feels alot more sensitive than the rest of the fissure area in my experience.
bottice
Fibre Addict

Topics: 5

Postby TomatoSoup » 21 Aug 2018, 01:07

I had two sentinel piles that were what motivated me to go to a CRS. They were pretty painful to touch. I did not experience any pain other than when touching them though. It's probably different for everyone.

I took a "before" photo and will wait until the surgery heals to hopefully post a successful "after" photo. The surgeon seemed more certain that the LIS surgery would fix the fissure and said he'd "do his best" to remove the sentinel piles. I'm hopefully they'll be erased but am trying to stay realistic.
TomatoSoup
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby hopeful87 » 21 Nov 2018, 07:54

TomatoSoup wrote:I had two sentinel piles that were what motivated me to go to a CRS. They were pretty painful to touch. I did not experience any pain other than when touching them though. It's probably different for everyone.

I took a "before" photo and will wait until the surgery heals to hopefully post a successful "after" photo. The surgeon seemed more certain that the LIS surgery would fix the fissure and said he'd "do his best" to remove the sentinel piles. I'm hopefully they'll be erased but am trying to stay realistic.

how are you doing now ?
did the skin tag happen to go away ?
fissure diagnosed : 2013
LIS :13 Nov 2018
hopeful87
Salt Bather

Topics: 1