Botox Number Two!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Botox Number Two!

Postby Lsfb1989 » 25 Dec 2018, 08:24

Had my second dose of Botox on Friday, fingers and everythung else crossed! I had a different type of anasthetic this time, gas induced not Injection, which made the recovery so much quicker. I felt normal the next day, just a bit of soreness and cant sit directly on my bum. J bled a bit in recovery, but its all good. I wanted a lesion removing, but CRS said its caused by the fissure healing so he will remove at a later date.
Lsfb1989
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 19

Re: Botox Number Two!

Postby missy moo » 03 Jan 2019, 17:26

Wow so you only had your 2nd Botox like 2 weeks ago? I still don't have a date for my second shot I've been waiting for about 4 months so far an still no date it's slow on the public health system.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Lsfb1989 » 03 Jan 2019, 17:38

Yep, day before my birthday! Due to see CRS in about 3 months. How you doing?
Lsfb1989
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 19

Postby missy moo » 03 Jan 2019, 17:46

I've been doing well but after a hard BM today with lots of pain and blood I had to jump straight into the bath afterwards which I haven't had to do in like 8 months so feel so defeated today I feel like im back to square one I just want this sorted it's making me depressed I've been doing so well it's crushing I just want my second Botox already I tried ringing the hospital
today but the people I need to speak to are away till the 14th so I guess I have to just wait some more I've had this fissure for 5 years enough is enough already I just want it to stop the pain today is the same as before my first Botox 10 months ago I can't even put cream on because the spasms my muscle is closed off
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37