Pine Oil - UPDATE

Use of Pine Oil

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Pine Oil - UPDATE

Postby spunkyflower » 13 Mar 2018, 15:21

Hello

I have read a few people on this website talk about using pine oil for fissure treatment. Some of them were shutdown and told to go away pretty quickly for bringing up this topic. Im just wondering of anyone's experience using this? I have a re-opened a fissure recently and am desperate for a cure. I just started pine essential oil but have not used anywhere near as much as I've read other people use, 5ml seems like waaaay too much that's an entire bottle of essential oil. I used 3-5 drops on a spoon full of sugar every other day and so far I've stopped bleeding so I'm hoping this helps. How long do you use this treatment for?
spunkyflower
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Pine Oil - UPDATE

Postby spunkyflower » 14 Mar 2018, 15:14

UPDATE- Well after 2 doses I'm beginning to think I'm on to something. I have taken 5 drops on a spoon full of sugar for my second dose and no more bloody stool and I'm also passing normal sized stools without pain or bleeding for the first time in months. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is working! I take a dose every other day as it can make you feel sick if you take too much because its detoxifying your body. I also sitz bath every night with 3 drops in the water and coconut oil. I will keep you all posted in the coming weeks!
spunkyflower
Fibre Addict

Postby Bloops » 18 Feb 2019, 17:12

Did this work for you in the end?
Bloops
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby spunkyflower » 18 Feb 2019, 19:33

yes! this did help to alleviate symptoms while I had the fissure but what I found to help THE MOST is a hemorrhoid oral pill from the health food store that has horse chestnut in it. This has been my saving grace, as soon as I feel a hemorrhoid or fissure coming on (usually feels like a sharp pain while going number 2) I pop 3 of these pills 3 times a day and never end up getting a full blow fissure. This pill has helped me from getting a fissure for the last year, I haven't had one since the writing of the original post.
spunkyflower
Fibre Addict

Postby Bloops » 19 Feb 2019, 05:08

Thanks so much!! I will look for it
Bloops
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1