Need Some advice /help

Possible Fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Need Some advice /help

Postby supersadguy » 01 Jun 2019, 12:15

IN 2015 I had LIS for what was a wicked AF. Was suffering for a long time and the pain was constant and wore me down, to the point of losing 30 pounds and falling into a depression. After LIS things did improve greatly. I had very little problems until recently.

Last week I had a BM and it came out very fast and seem to aggravate the back of my anus. I figured just baby it , take some Mirilax and it will go away. I felt a little sore, I then tried to put on a little cortisone cream and felt a little pimple/bump, soft to the tough that hurt right inside my anus on one side. Since then, I have had a lot of pain. It feels different from a fissure. Not much pain when I have a BM. However it hurts a lot usually after. Sometimes the pain is less sometimes its more. Generally, it feels bruised sometimes in one area of up the side of my anus. Sometimes in the middle. Sometimes it doesn't hurt in the morning, and then starts to hurt again around 2-3 in afternoon. I am really confused.

So, i play these games in my head, look up what it could be online and get very upset. I down want to go down this road again. CRS says they cant get me an appointment until mid July. Anyone have any idea or experience something like this?
Thanks in advance.
supersadguy
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Re: Need Some advice /help

Postby Pherianne » 01 Jun 2019, 15:12

I works start the salt baths again and keep your stools soft with laxatives until your appointment.
Pherianne
Salt Bather

Topics: 6