supplements

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

supplements

Postby Pherianne » 10 Jun 2019, 16:34

Hi All,

I hope everyone is finding some comfort x :afsmile:

The last couple nights I’ve poured through the success stories and threads to find all the different supplements that people have tried and said worked for them.

I went to Holland and Barrett tonight and spent a small fortune while they have by one get one half off..

I got: Slippery Elm Bark, vit D, zinc, rutin, calc flor, vit A.

I am still managing spasm with marijuana. However, tonight after drinking slippery elm ( within the hour) I needed a BM. So far no burning arse. No spasm. Is it coincidence, we will find out tomorrow. For the first night in a long time, it looks like I can go to bed with just some paracetamol and ibuprofen.

I’m desperate now to be done with this as my mom is coming from the US to visit me in August. While my mom is fine with me smoking marijuana for the spasm & pain ( she’s a nurse in CA where it’s legal and she has these convos with people everyday) I don’t want to spend my time with her coping with pain. I want to be pain free and enjoy my time with her and not be under the influence of narcotic pain meds or marijuana.

I’m doing whatever it takes now. So far the slippery elm bark is a winner. I got the powder and drank it as a tea. Smooth transit. Hardly any wiping.

Today I went to work again. I didn’t smoke first, I did dilation with EMLA cream. It numbed me enough I could cope with the train ride and walk to the office where one of my lovely colleagues had made my hot water bottle up for me.

Onwards and hopeful upwards to a pain free rear end.
Pherianne
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Re: supplements

Postby SueMac » 11 Jun 2019, 12:13

be interesting to hear how slippery elm pans out. I've not tried this one! although everyone is different with what works of course.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby Pherianne » 11 Jun 2019, 15:03

SueMac wrote:be interesting to hear how slippery elm pans out. I've not tried this one! although everyone is different with what works of course.

My rear end doesn’t feel like it’s fire after going. The researcher I’ve done so far suggests that it coats the inside and acts as a barrier. You can make a paste out of it and put it on wounds. So I hope it keeps working that way.

I might make a paste and start shoving that up there after. It’s like a goopy soft mud consistency.
Pherianne
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby appleapple » 11 Jun 2019, 20:37

Just ordered slippery elm bark. I think the loose BM really burns/irritates my fissure. Curious to see if this helps.
appleapple
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby SueMac » 12 Jun 2019, 05:31

interesting I might try it - keep us updated on how useful it is. thanks.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7