Dr. Deborah Keller

Dr. Feingold not taking new patients

A place to post your experiences with your doctor/surgeon for others searching for a great doctor!

Return to Tell us about your doctor

Dr. Deborah Keller

Postby BarrieCov » 28 May 2019, 17:10

Has anyone seen Dr. Deborah Keller? She is a colleague of Dr. Feingold's. I had a phone consultation with her and we are discussing the botox procedure.

I'm kind of terrified of surgery in general, since I have bad reactions to medications. Also, she said even with the botox and removing the tags/cauterizing the fissure, it could be months of recovery.

Has anyone done this with her? Thoughts? Results?

Thanks in advance!

Barrie
BarrieCov
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Dr. Deborah Keller

Postby Klenj » 11 Jun 2019, 13:59

I was a patient of Dr. Daniel Feingold, He was great, cured me of horrible pain. I just received a letter from Columbia that he is no longer practicing there. Any word we’re he is ?
Klenj

Postby BarrieCov » 11 Jun 2019, 21:25

I don't know. I was told he was not accepting new patients, but nothing about where he went. Can you tell me about what procedure he did for you? I have a fissure and sentinel tag and I'm weighing my options because I also have IBS-D and I'm afraid that it will be very difficult to recover from a surgery.
BarrieCov
Fibre Addict

Postby Klenj » 11 Jun 2019, 21:50

I had a horrible deep fissure for about a year. I saw a doctor from Sinai who started with creams that were a waste, he then performed Botox which actually made thing worse and left me in horrible pain. The Sinai doctor said LIS was next....I was lucky to get an appointment with Dr Feingold quickly. He did a complete evaluation and painless exam. He explained his philosophy against Botox and LIS and described his procedure... Dr Feingold performed his surgery, the recovery was painful but manageable...I felt much better but after a few months I was not 100 %. Dr feingold did a second procedure, the recovery was fine and I have been great for 2 years....
Klenj

Postby BarrieCov » 11 Jun 2019, 21:53

Wow. That sounds amazing. I wish there was someone else who did the procedure who was recommended. I'm afraid of the botox, for just the reason you said. I'm assuming you had the Kenalog procedure. Did you have a sentinel tag removal as well?
BarrieCov
Fibre Addict

Postby Klenj » 11 Jun 2019, 22:49

Yes, Had the Kenalog procedure twice. I was 80% better after the first procedure... the recovery from the second procedure was easy compared to all the pain I was in for over a year...I had a small skin tag. I hope Dr Feingold is still practicing locally.
Klenj

Return to Tell us about your doctor