What causes us to have hard tip in stool first 2 inches?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: What causes us to have hard tip in stool first 2 inches?

Postby SueMac » 29 Aug 2019, 07:17

Also i wound stay on this routine for a while even when healed and symptom free as fissures have a habit of coming back.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby berzerker5220 » 29 Aug 2019, 21:41

SueMac wrote:Berserker- that’s such good news. I think you’ve found the right combo which I think is different for everyone. I’m hoping now you will keep healing every day and find a resolution. As for the sentinel piles I don’t know but maybe ask others as a new post on this forum or search got old posts on the subject. Or maybe your gp can help?
Keep up the good work I’m really pleased for you !!

Hey thanks its also great that my mind has been taken off the fissure but somehow weirdly I am disturbed by something else and I don't know why its happening now.

This is not fissure related I don't think so but

A long time ago 18 years ago my cousin married a girl named Karen long story short he was a drunk and a gambler and his sisters and his father hated Karen and they did everything to force her to leave because Karen was a very pretty girl basically like a model and she was Christian so naturally the Hindu inlaws hater her because of this and at the time they were living in the same house with the in laws the husband clearly had no intentions of doing anything positive in finding their own place. She divorced 3 years later and took the 2 kids, but the 2 boys regularly met their father.

recently I found out that the boys have been living with their father which was strange, they are now 18 years old.
I suspected something was seriously wrong and tried to get Karen's number but nobody could give it to me as you could imagine how hard it is to get as Karen wants nothing to do with this family. Karen was very nice to me when I was a teenager.

I cursed up my cousin after I asked her to ask karen's son for her number and she refused to get Karen's number for me.

Unable to get in contact with her to find out how she is doing, I started panicking and got depressed now I am suddenly suffering from serious depression for a person I do not know and have never seen in over 10 years. This happened just like that out of the blue, how is this even possible?

Do you think the medication or state of my mind on this fissure could be triggering this? my heart is hurting not knowing how Karen a stranger I can't even remember properly is doing and if she is ok mentally.
This can't be normal, normally I am home playing video games not depressed over someone I don't know and have not seen or heard from in a decade.

Hurts me so much what they did to poor Karen, but this isn't my business and I should have no involvement in this.
I searched all over online but I couldn't find Karen on any social media, it as if she vanished......
I don't know if it could also be withdrawal symptoms of marijuana as I quit 3 weeks ago.
berzerker5220
Salt Bather

Topics: 11

Postby berzerker5220 » 29 Aug 2019, 21:51

Has anyone ever gotten such a depression from something so random and out of the blue and bizarre from an anal fissure or its medication?
berzerker5220
Salt Bather

Postby SueMac » 01 Sep 2019, 09:48

Berzeker, it could be a number of things causing your anxiety. It’s possibly the coming off drugs, other meds or even the anxiety you had with the fissure now transferring to something else. I expect the fissure caused some distress and this is a hangover from that worry and stress. I would see if it settles down in a few days but if it doesn’t you ought to see your GP to get some proper help. Sorry you are feeling bad right now.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby berzerker5220 » 02 Sep 2019, 21:59

SueMac wrote:Berzeker, it could be a number of things causing your anxiety. It’s possibly the coming off drugs, other meds or even the anxiety you had with the fissure now transferring to something else. I expect the fissure caused some distress and this is a hangover from that worry and stress. I would see if it settles down in a few days but if it doesn’t you ought to see your GP to get some proper help. Sorry you are feeling bad right now.

Hey thanks I will
Last edited by berzerker5220 on 02 Sep 2019, 22:11, edited 1 time in total.
berzerker5220
Salt Bather

Postby patience_and_healing » 02 Sep 2019, 22:06

Hi berzerker, please refrain from posting identifiable information about others on this forum. If you're having a personal crisis, that's yours to deal with, no sense in publicising another person's name on here.
8/16-12/16: Fissure due to antibiotics
5/17: Botox to sphincter, fissure healed
9/19: Trigger point injections and pudendal nerve block
11/19: Botox to pelvic floor
8/20: Botox to pelvic floor in new location.
On and off in pelvic physical therapy
patience_and_healing

Topics: 40