Colorec Premium Toilet Seat...where to buy one?

disappeared from the market?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Colorec Premium Toilet Seat...where to buy one?

Postby ap093 » 11 Dec 2019, 23:01

Hello guys, CAF sufferer here. Went through LIS last july which was too conservative, so the problem is still here. Been dealing with it since last January, lost almost 20 kg's. I came across the Colorec Premium Toilet Seat success stories in this forum and got all bumped up. I don't have one, so I tried the finger support method, and incredibly, my BM was TOTALLY pain-free, with no spasm at all afterwards (whenn my spasms usually last about 24 hours, no joke). I wanted to cry for the miracle. Problem is my defecation was incomplete, as I felt that due to the pressure that I was applying, I wasn't able to empty my whole rectum, so after about 2 hours another trip to the loo happened, and this time was slightly more painful. Still, luckily just not as painful as yesterday (when I still wasn't using this trick). It's clear that I could probably be mistaking something, so I decided I would buy the toilette seat directly, but I cannot find it anywhere. Do you guys know anything about it? Did they stop producing it?
Thank you!
ap093
Fibre Addict

Topics: 7

Re: Colorec Premium Toilet Seat...where to buy one?

Postby Saratul » 11 Dec 2019, 23:09

I am not sure where to find one. Just tried to look for it online and nothings coming up. If you’re partially healed maybe try applying manuka honey with olive oil right before your bowel movement so it lubricates the cut and let’s things pass easily.
Saratul

Topics: 1