Healing

95% healed in 1 week

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Healing

Postby Healedwpetroleum » 19 Apr 2020, 10:49

I have had this fissure for about 6 months, but thought it was a thrombosed hemorrhoid. Have been using prescription from dr that didn't do a darn thing to help, especially with the pain. Went online looking for answers and saw somebody who said they have had their fissure for years, used all sorts of medications to no avail. Finally a homeopathic dr told her to use PETROLEUM JELLY! She said the pain was gone instantly, and her fissure finally healed up for her. I wondered how something so easy could possibly be "the fix", but I was desperate, and ready to try anything. I started using it a week ago tomorrow, and I would say it is a miracle cure!!!! Pain was cut dramatically after first use! Completely gone after 48hrs. I would say it is 95% healed on day 7 of using petroleum jelly. I put it on every time I used the bathroom. I put it on and in after every BM. I only came here to share this info. I know what kind of pain I endured and I couldn't not tell everybody who is still dealing with this type of pain. Please try this!!!! Let me know if it works for you!!!!!
Healedwpetroleum

Topics: 1

Re: Healing

Postby patience_and_healing » 20 Apr 2020, 12:47

It's good that you're finding pain relief from using the Vaseline. This may be because it protects the area and helps it heal. However I would caution you on going back to your regular routine so soon. The tissues can take up to 2 years to heal fully and be resistant to injury. This is information I got from a gastroenterologist website. Take care.
8/16-12/16: Fissure due to antibiotics
5/17: Botox to sphincter, fissure healed
9/19: Trigger point injections and pudendal nerve block
11/19: Botox to pelvic floor
8/20: Botox to pelvic floor in new location.
On and off in pelvic physical therapy
patience_and_healing

Topics: 40