Anyone still active on here? I need guidance

Please someone help

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Anyone still active on here? I need guidance

Postby Kaleb91 » 25 Oct 2020, 15:09

Ive been going through this for almost a whole year now and i havent been diagnosed but im waiting on mri results. I identify with so much on here ppl say and i just want someones opinion that has really been through this. Im really unsure about my future and just looking for some assurance in any form please reply if your willing to help.
Kaleb91
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Anyone still active on here? I need guidance

Postby Pzgre » 29 Oct 2020, 12:01

Hi, I'm still here...I dont know if I will be of much help though. But I'm hear to listen
Pzgre
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby Kaleb91 » 29 Oct 2020, 14:07

My gi doctor cant find a fissure ive had mri multiple exams but cant find it. Says i dont have one. But im pretty positive it is one because of the origin of the pain. I was experimenting with the end of a marker and i felt it cut me slightly. Sad part is this is the second time ive been through this bit the first time the pain only lasted about 2 weeks and went away. A year later i tried again and This time it is much more serious and been goin through this since end of february. It went away but then came back after about a month of full relief. Havent been comfortable again since june 28th anytime i have a hard stool it effects it and i just dont understand why they cant find it. It feels like its about a full inch inside of me.
I cant masturbate at all anymore without irritation or straight regression. Idk what to do. What should i do? Do you think its a fissure ? Only time it seems to subside at all is when i go skateboarding.
Im so pissed because yesterday i was asked to partake in threesome with very hot girl but i really dont think i can perform and man this is just eatting me alive.
Kaleb91
Fibre Addict

Postby Kaleb91 » 29 Oct 2020, 14:39

My doctor wont give me a note for light duty either and now my job is being threatened on top of all that
Kaleb91
Fibre Addict

Postby Pzgre » 29 Oct 2020, 20:20

Have you thought about getting a second opinion?
Also, instead of a GI doctor,try a colorectal surgeon.
There are also some other conditions which cause rectal pain. I'm not sure what they are, but you can find alot of info on these forums.
Pzgre
Salt Bather

Topics: 1