Anyone else ever had a weird bubble on their af?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anyone else ever had a weird bubble on their af?

Postby Pipyeah777 » 02 Jun 2022, 10:05

Has anyone else ever had like a little bubble or a water blister over their anal fissure slit? My fissure is located nearer to my tailbone like maybe a half inch from my butthole, so not on the actual ring, but a little more upwards. I believe at one time it was probably a larger slit that was from
My butthole upwards, but it has since healed up over the last five months to where now the only area is the very top nearest my tail bone. That area keeps opening and healing, but last night when applying my cream I noticed that it was like a bubble and it was protrusive and then as I was in bed and I moved over, I can feel like a little pop but there was no pain or anything… I had my husband check and sure enough the bubble was flat but there is no slit really anymore it almost feels like it’s scabbing over… but still pink in color. The photo he took for me last night before it popped literally looks like a bubble. Like a water blister over the top of the slit. So weird. There is no pain or anything associated with it at all… But the photo I have you can definitely see the difference from before and after… Don’t worry I won’t show you but it was just the strangest thing and this morning when I got up to put my cream on it still feels flat maybe slightly protrusive… slightly rough but no pain almost like it’s trying to scab over even though I put creams on it every day. Just wondering what the hell that little blister was last night and that’s not the first time that has happened either but the first time I actually saw it… my guess is that it’s trying to heal and forms these scabs that fill with healing fluid as I am applying a wound healing gel. I am using hydrogel specifically made for wound healing… You know the one I just got called amerigel that is for huge diabetic wounds like bedsores and insanity like that, shit that won’t heal…. My logic was that if it can heal some craziness like that then it can certainly heal my ass right.
Pipyeah777
Fibre Addict

Topics: 8