Amerigel

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Amerigel

Postby Pipyeah777 » 03 Jun 2022, 13:26

Been using this stuff called Amerigel on my fissure for two days now and I feel like I’m starting to heal. The pile is gone and it’s just a flat slightly rough feeling area where the was. This stuff is used for insanity like diabetic feet and big open horrific bedsores. Guessing those feet don’t get a lot of blood supply, so it’s kind of the same…….. but different. But it made sense to me. Anyway….. I got it on Amazon. It doesn’t burn or sting and it’s like a thick salve which I like as it stays in place. I’ve been spackling it in every few hours. I actually tried it because I googled wound care for fissured and someone had tried it and said they couldn’t get their fissure to heal and tried this and within a week it started to heal. I really have faith that it will heal using this. Sone of those reviews are pretty awesome for such horrid things as I mentioned…… so it just made sense for me to try this since a tiny cut can cause such misery. So maybe it’ll work for you. I’ll def update as I keep using it.
Pipyeah777
Fibre Addict

Topics: 8

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion