I Feel A ReTear Again After Almost 3 Years Of My LIS

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

I Feel A ReTear Again After Almost 3 Years Of My LIS

Postby ansi2019 » 14 Jun 2022, 18:53

Hello everyone

Like the title says, after almost 3 years of my LIS (done in August 1st 2019), i feel something not right since a while now. This is the third time i feel that bad thing there again, something isn't right again.

I'm feeling tight again, no unbearable pain just to be fair, just feeling not comfortable & tight. Some burning & itching after bowl movement, you know that broken glass feeling passing by at the end of the bowl movement brought back the old bad memories of my Anal Fissure.

I'm using the old meds + laxatives, felt good couple days & then something just went bad today (for some unexplained reason), no hard bowl movement, everything is smooth. Thinking of trying to cure it myself couple days before visiting my old doctor again (if not improved). Too scared to go to the doctor since he'll always test things there using his finger, that thought scares the hell out of me & thinking it may worsen things a lil bit more.

So any LIS patient out there that had been going through this, is this normal & may happen?
Will normal / old cure make it heal faster than before the LIS, since the sphincter is not tight as pre-LIS.

Your suggestion will be so much appreciated, i'm getting to the anxiety & stress again after 3 years of total relief.

PS: After the LIS i've always felt extra sensitive there after BM, but this broken glass passing by feeling doesn't happen too often tbff.
ansi2019
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1