Funny

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Funny

Postby Guest » 05 Jun 2007, 21:23

I never ever thought I would be this comfortable talking about my butt and all the things going on with it. I am not really embarassed by anything that has to do with butts anymore. I have become desensitized. Image
Funny how life works out sometimes.

Re: Funny

Postby Guest » 05 Jun 2007, 21:44

Yeah, you kind of learn to get over yourself don't you? After going through this plus having two babies you get over modesty pretty quickly. Pain will do that to us.
I think that is great that you share what you have been going on-you may really impact other's health and their ability to seek help and support.
Take care
L.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 06 Jun 2007, 10:22

When I first came on this board, I was so ashamed I used a pseudonym instead of my real first name. Now I have my face plastered on my profile...
Deleted User 5

Postby dano » 06 Jun 2007, 20:57

i dont care....i'll tell anyone! makes you feel better,unless they point and laugh Image ! iwould put a pic of me on here,but the dog is better looking
dano
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 13

Postby Deleted User 5 » 06 Jun 2007, 21:03

Yeah, well, it really would be hard for any of us to beat the mug on that dog's cute face, he/she looks so sweet...I've grown pretty attached to him/her...does he like Scooby snacks?
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 06 Jun 2007, 22:57

at first I was too embarrassed to even go to the Dr. then when the pain got bad enough I would have dropped my pants for George Bush, if I thought he could have helped me. Now I will talk about it to almost anyone. I feel if I make the problem more well known mabey others will not have to suffer as long as I did before they are diagnosed correctly. It took me 2 years to get diagnosed correctly, the first year and a half was my fault I wouldn't let my family Dr. look. I just told him that I had hemmorroids. Then I went to a General Surgeon, who put me through about $4,000. worth of tests just to say that a had a few hemmorroids and that they shouldn't hurt that bad. Finally, I let my family DR. look and he sent me to a CRS who had my lay on my stomach and took a visual look at my rectum for about 2 seconds and said "my lord girl, you have a very chronic fissure"

I had botox injections about 4 days later and he also found a fistula and surgically corrected that and I have had absoultly no comparable pain since.

I will now talk about it to anyone.

Postby Guest » 07 Jun 2007, 19:09

Sheri, I can totally relate..I told them I thought I had hemms, but assumed they would look-it's amazing they will just take your word for it and not look-I am still livid about my treatment-I am trying so hard to get past this-but it's so hard for me and I want so bad to switch clinics but I cant til next year..it pains me deeply they would let me suffer-but once they started to look at me they wouldnt stop!! boy im still embarrassed.

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion