Chat Room Created

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

Chat Room Created

Postby Cheryl » 12 Jan 2007, 07:13

Three Cheers for Giz!
Thanks for the great idea Giz. There has now been a chat room created at the bottom of the home page.
Just click 'log in' and you can start typing. I suggest perhaps having your own colour font, so people can see which one is you easier..
Happy Chatting
Cheryl Image
Cheryl
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 22

Re: Chat Room Created

Postby Guest » 12 Jan 2007, 09:29

:shock: Image Image :lol!: :lol!: Image Image

Postby Deleted User 5 » 01 Mar 2007, 12:46

Gizmo had a great idea in getting the chat room and thanks to Cheryl it became a reality. I don't think it gets used -- rarely if ever?
I'm not much of a chat-room person but I think it would be a good idea
if we could assign a given time and date and maybe use it once monthly or bi-monthly, maybe on a weekend (?) to get to know each other and vent about fissures past and present.
So I'd like any and all interested parties to chime in and give a time/date as to when they might be available. I'll start:
Maybe a Saturday/Sunday at around 1 or 2 PM (???) Image Image Image
I hope this thread isn't buried or over-looked as the Announcement Board is easy to overlook...
Kim
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 01 Mar 2007, 14:06

We certainly could give it a try. We'll have to figure out all the time differences to make sure everyone "shows up" at the right time!
lecia :clown:

Postby Cheryl » 02 Mar 2007, 05:46

Hey guys, this sounds like a great idea too.. but i guess having these time differences can be hard too..
See i am busy on saturDAY (we are paving our house) but i am free in the night! So what time are you guys in??? Oh dear i can see this may be difficult....
just a suggestion, would MSN Messenger be a better option, then you can see as soon as someone logs on, it even dings!! Just a thought!
Cheryl
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Deleted User 5 » 02 Mar 2007, 15:49

Well, there's really no hurry to do it this weekend, or anything. Hopefully we'll get some of the other regulars to respond and give us good times for them.
The chat could come in handy for discussions between moderators and Owner/operators, too, I was thinking.
Cheryl, can you find out what the difference from your time zone and GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). For instance, Felicia and I are both GMT -5 hours.
Knowing yours, I could figure out a time early or late in the day *here* that would still work for all of us. BTW, it may be as simple as clicking on your "clock" on the bottom right corner of your XP desktop...select "time zone," you should be able to get it there.
Soon to be new mod Image Kim
Deleted User 5

Postby Cheryl » 03 Mar 2007, 16:20

ithurtstosit wrote:Well, there's really no hurry to do it this weekend, or anything. Hopefully we'll get some of the other regulars to respond and give us good times for them.
The chat could come in handy for discussions between moderators and Owner/operators, too, I was thinking.
Cheryl, can you find out what the difference from your time zone and GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). For instance, Felicia and I are both GMT -5 hours.
Knowing yours, I could figure out a time early or late in the day *here* that would still work for all of us. BTW, it may be as simple as clicking on your "clock" on the bottom right corner of your XP desktop...select "time zone," you should be able to get it there.
Soon to be new mod Image Kim

Kim I am plus 9.30 GMT Image for the tip i had no idea otherwise!!
Cheryl
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Mar 2007, 17:42

Hi Cheryl,
I believe early evening for those of us on the East Coast USA works out for you being early to mid-morning. If it's 6:00 PM here, it's either 9:00 or 10:00AM there. In order for you to chat with us on a Saturday morning, we'd need to be at the computers on Friday evening. Nothing else seems to fit schedules very well. But, it's a start. Which large city is in your time zone in the land down under, anyhoo's (?)
Deleted User 5

Postby Corsi » 27 Nov 2008, 04:09

Anyone who wants to chat?
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18