pinkish?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

pinkish?

Postby Nebelwerfer_ » 25 Oct 2009, 16:15

GRRrrr
I told my family I was on a special diet (no cheese, whitebread, or beef) and they nagged me and nagged me to eat BBQ with them, so i gave in.
This morning my BM was harder than usual, I dont know if it made a re-tear, but when I wiped, I saw trace elements of something light-pinkish. Not bright red blood, but light pinkish,
Nebelwerfer_
Salt Bather

Topics: 11

Re: pinkish?

Postby Nebelwerfer_ » 25 Oct 2009, 16:17

also, it's somewhat sore right now. I'd say it's a 2 right now on the 10 scale.
Nebelwerfer_
Salt Bather

Topics: 11

Re: pinkish?

Postby happyass » 25 Oct 2009, 20:35

i wouldn't be too worried.
so you have to be normal sometimes and enjoy a good meal. if you keep other things constant - ie, fiber intake, water intake, no straining to eliminate, etc. then this bbq meal should have not taken a toll on you - or at least it seems that your after bm bbq experience could have been a lot worse.
sounds like you did okay.
if you do another bbq, maybe compensate more with more fiber, veggies, stool softner so that you can feel fuller without having to eat a lot of meat - enjoy some but don't eat the whole cow! :-)
i encourage peeps to eat what they want every now and then but just make sure that you compensate and take proactive approaches to minimalize any damage later.
2 on a 10 scale....as long as the bbq was tasty and you had a wonderful time with family, i'd say you have success.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion