Herbal Cleanse

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Herbal Cleanse

Postby Fissulyna » 09 Jan 2010, 19:05

Yeap - sometimes they forget to put a dot "." and just print 2% , but sometimes they really make it stronger.
In any case, it will cause headache in most of the people , but Tylenol should take it away. It is not dangerous in any way - Nitro relaxes blood vessels and it causes blood pressure to go down and can cause some headache - like when some people get a headache when it is a rainy day and pressure falls.
Be careful with Miralax if you have sensitive digestive system and start with WAAAYYYYYY smaller dose than it is recommended on the bottle. In all of my naivete I used recommended dose and ended up having the worst possible bout of diarrhea in the matter of 30 minutes and I was afraid to use that stuff again Image .
Colace is extremely gentle and recommended for even pregnant women . I also found Milk of Mg very gentle - but again - I used 1 TEAspoon instead of TABLEspoon and had great results. But - regular Mg supplement will also give you a softer stools !!! Mineral oil was excellent for me- but NEVER mix it with other stool softeners.
Still - if one can make the poop soft natural way - that is THE BEST WAY : ))) !!!

I also found that Benefiber makes poop soft - but it caused cramping for me and too many trips to the bathroom *sigh...
The bottom line is - you will have to experiment until you find what works for YOU *sigh, and I wish you the best of luck ! Image
Oh yes, and don't forget that beans of any kind are great source of both kinds of fiber !!!
Fish oil unfortunately can not work in small amounts (you will digest and absorb it before it reaches end of a colon) and larger amount would possibly be too much for digestive system to handle and also has so much calories at that amount that it would not be the healthy really :roll:
If you are truly seeking all natural way - that you should just stick with high fiber, extra Mg, prunes, figs, beans, oranges etc. : )) and other similar things.
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61