Bummer, dude!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Bummer, dude!

Postby Deleted User 579 » 20 May 2011, 11:05

Gosh - I've read about small butts on this forum before and I think I've got that problem too!
Hey Rockpine - it's a little over three weeks for you now, isn't it? You sure had a lot done and I'm very glad that you are glad that you got the surgery! How're you doing now?
NotHappyJan - My issues and A/F started with a gastro bug too. It messed up my system so badly that I am just now starting to recover as far as digestion goes. I've been taking high-potency pro-biotics and they have really helped. Mvicol/Mirilax is also a life-saver. It isn't difficult to drink, and most reports here claim that long-term use isn't a problem. I really hope the ointments and soft stools fix your right up real quick!
Deleted User 579

Postby rockpine » 23 May 2011, 10:04

Hopetoheal -- I'm doing much better now. Almost back to normal though I'm not working out very hard and I still have a tiny bit of spotting sometimes and some slight soreness. It is quite a relief to not have to worry about the AF and BMs are way better than they used to be. My CRS checked me out last week and said I'm doing fine -- he wants to see me one more time after its been six weeks since the surgery.
rockpine
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby Deleted User 579 » 23 May 2011, 10:40

I'm so happy for you Rockpine! I'm so impressed that you are working out at all three weeks post-op. I don't see myself doing that! It sounds like you are going to be a good as new pretty soon. Wonderful! :D
Deleted User 579