Recovering From Anal Fissure and Large Hemorrhoid

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Recovering From Anal Fissure and Large Hemorrhoid

Postby masterking305 » 19 Aug 2011, 11:37

Hello everybody I'm Lex and Twenty Two Years, I been Reading a lot of post from this forum and feel everybody pain.)(sorry for the long story)
Starting from March 2011 , i went to the bathroom and when i went to have a BM it hurt a bit, but nothing to worried about thought, my stool was to large. After weeks of having BM I notice to pain got worst and worst and blood appeared with my stool. I was very worried and i went to the E.r and the doctor examine me and told me i didn't have a hemorrhoid but suggested that i go see a Gastroenterologist. I set up a appointment with the gastro doctor and i explain my pain, feels like a thousand of sharp glass trying to come out my butt. he look at it and He Told me i had a anal fissure and prescribe to a cream Nitroglycerin and Hydro-cortisone suppository and he told me, next month i would have to come back for a screening of my butt where he was going to stick a scope up my butt.
After weeks of using the nitroglycerin and the Hydro-cortisone suppository and having sitz bath and drinking miralax, it just got worst and worst to the point i couldn't even stick the Hydro-cortisone suppository up my butt anymore. I stop using the nitroglycerin because it kept giving me a headache. Finally i went back to him a month later and he stick the scope my butt and it was the worst pain even i felt.....i wanted to cry so bad. he told me my anal fissure was really inflame and very irritated and he said i would have to get botox done and he sent to a rectal surgeon who does botox. I set up the appointment and he was booked and i had to wait for 3 weeks to see the rectal surgeon. during that time, i would be searching for products for anal fissure and google every thing about it and print pages and pages of people story and products they use for their anal fissure. On June 30,2011 i went and saw the rectal surgeon doctor and he took a look at my butt and told me i had a bad anal fissure and that i would need botox done. on July 8,2011 ( I was so scare and nervous) I had the surgery done for botox and after the surgery my rectal surgeon told me i had a large hemorrhoid that he had to cut off and he did the botox also and he told me that messy sucker was going to be gone and told me i didn't have to be on no diet or nothing, he said eat anything you want but just make sure you keep your stools soft and after each BM don't wipe and take a sitz bath.
It's August 19,2011 and i can say I' so happy i got the botox done because i feel much better, i still have a little bit pain after my BM but it doesn't feel like thousands of glass trying to come out, and i haven't seen blood in my stool. I ate all types of greasy food and all types of food, but i make sure I took my colace pill everyday or drink miralax. I seen my rectal doctor yesterday for the 4th time He stick his finger up my butt and didn't hurt too much just a tad bit (But when i first seen him and he stick his finger up my butt it was like HELL) and he told me my butt is healing really fast and quick and he saw two fissure that is going to heal in the next week or so, and he said eat lots of fruits and keep my stool soft.
I can say this, I would never wish this on anybody, Anal fissure are the worst!!! I been through a lot, i could explain more and i can type a whole book of the six months of pain i had with this fissure and lots of money i spent on products.
but i can say this Make sure your Stools are soft all the time, and take sitz bath, don't wipe after each BM, just rinse with water and apply herbal Oil on your bottom.
masterking305

Topics: 1

Re: Recovering From Anal Fissure and Large Hemorrhoid

Postby val » 19 Aug 2011, 12:36

Hi there, welcome to the forum.
Your story is a very familiar one that we can all relate to!
Glad you're on the mend and improving!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Re: Recovering From Anal Fissure and Large Hemorrhoid

Postby masterking305 » 19 Aug 2011, 13:32

Anal fissure the worst........Ugh
I'm happy im improving but if i ever miss taking stool softeners , i would be scared to do a BM
masterking305

Topics: 1