upset with doctors

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

upset with doctors

Postby jenny2 » 28 Aug 2011, 05:48

i am very upset with my crs. they told me my fissure had healed but now i am having trouble again. looks like the fissure is back or else it is my hemm bleeding. this is driving me crazy. i have to drive 1 hour to see the crs and this is taking a toll on my money situation. i cant work because of the problems i am having. i am seeing a new crs in the practice, does anyone think that maybe i should see someone there with more experience? thanks
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 35

Re: upset with doctors

Postby of all the places to hurt » 28 Aug 2011, 06:36

Jenny I feel for you. It is awful how some doctors make us feel that we are over exaggerating!! My advice is to demand to see Colon Rectal Consultant! Many of us have had bad experiences with our doctors, me included. I am afraid you have to shout and demand. It is the only way to get on the road to recovery. Especially so as you are paying for it!!! Best of luck and be strong!
Last edited by of all the places to hurt on 28 Aug 2011, 06:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling mistake!
of all the places to hurt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby Guest » 28 Aug 2011, 06:41

Hi Jenny,
I didn't like the first CRS I saw and researched the other CRS's in the group that were in the same office.
I had been misdiagnosed with a hem and didn't get a fissure diagnosis by the first CRS I saw. The second one was wonderful and was the one who eventually did my LIS.
I would definitely find another CRS if you aren't happy with the one you have.
I was skeptical of your fissure being diagnosed as healed and I'm still wondering if that's really a hem. I know from experience there's good and bad ones even in the same group.

Postby jenny2 » 28 Aug 2011, 06:53

dawn, yes i am not sure the fissure has really healed. i saw some bleeding today and i dont know if it is the fissure or hemm that is causing it. the doctor never really told me where the fissure was. i am going to try to see someone else in the practice and call them monday. i am having some other problems also like diarrhea and weightloss 21 pounds in a month. no appettie. i am not sure what is wrong with me. i would really like to have my stool tested and not sure if i could ask the doc crs to do this, i am wondering about the fact that i may have bacteria, or something. how do you get them to test the stool? thanks for answering...
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 35