doc appt

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

doc appt

Postby jenny2 » 02 Sep 2011, 12:34

i went to crs today. the doc said my fissure is still healed but i have a external hemm that was swelled. she put me on creme but wants me to return in 2 weeks to see how i am doing. she is suggesting surgery to cut off the external hemm. does anyone know anything about external hemm surgery? my crs does not think i have crohns but she is not sure if i might have celiac. i had blood tests run for celiac today..
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 35

Re: doc appt

Postby val » 02 Sep 2011, 12:58

That's good news Jenny that your fissure is healed and you don't have crohns.
I dont know anything about external hem surgery but hopefully someone will chime in soon with more info.
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Re: doc appt

Postby Deleted User 579 » 02 Sep 2011, 16:35

Hey Jenny - that's wonderful news that your doc doesn't think you have Crohns. I was tested for Celiac too, but recently my BMs and general digestion have gotten a lot better. It really helps not to have a sore bum! I hope you get good news.
I'm sorry I don't have any info to share about hemmie surgery. I hope others with experience will chime in. I'm pretty sure other boardies who were here before had hemmie surgery, so there should be some good info here if you search "hemorrhoid" :D
Deleted User 579